Tuesday 4 December 2012

My first ever Blog


My Dearest little Prerak,

My first Blog is for you - a poem about our experience:


On a usual late evening with my son and wife,
To enjoy a cool breeze while having a scooter ride,
I saw a pigeon lying at a road side,
We stopped near footpath to see everything was alright….

The poor bird looked thirsty and weak to me,
I was sure it was this hot summer season more than anything,
We took it to nearby water source in my palm,
Somehow it didn’t drink water I don’t know why….

I sprinkled some water on this bird,
In a hope to make some quick difference,
For sure it was comfortable more than before,
The poor bird looked at us to thank for sure….

I wanted to put it on a tree branch,
It refused to leave our family and warmth,
I looked around to search a ‘shelter’ for this one,
Could not find a better place than a niche high up….

We noticed a crowd of dogs nearby,
Were worried for this little one how can we leave it by,
We confirmed everything was fine with it,
We left the place with good relief….

We were very pleased and happy for it,
To be fortunate to help someone in need,
I am sure there are more such ones,
Can we offer a little help I ask each one…?

No comments:

Post a Comment